The Made to Measure Wheelchair Build Process
Thanks for considering RMA Sport. You may have already received your formal Made to Measure quote and are wondering what happens next?
- A £500.00 deposit is taken before the 1st fitting which will secure your chosen fitting date and also activate the build programme.
- The balance is paid when the chair is completed and ready for delivery.
The Made to Measure range is developed using the following process –
- Made to measure frame that is designed by using Contour Body Mapping – this consists of utilising a unique patented fitting system that enables RMA to record an individual’s optimum seating position and measurements.
- Spinergy wheels are fitted as standard.
- All chairs are made in Great Britain, at our facility in Bridgend, to the highest quality. This includes using aircraft grade 7020 aluminium in the construction of the frame.